Automotive Quality Manager Jobs
Stafffinders recruits talent for a variety of Automotive Quality Manager jobs across Scotland. Within the automotive industry, Quality Managers are primarily responsible for ensuring the quality team validate the quality of components and assemblies as well as completing process and material certification. Automotive Quality Managers also create and drive the implementation of quality systems throughout the business to ensure the continual enhancement of products.
Responsibilities of an Automotive Quality Manager
The daily tasks performed in Automotive Quality Manager jobs include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of quality on all projects
- Effectively leading the quality assurance team
- Eliminate product quality issues resulting in product returns
- Ensure products manufactured on site comply with quality specifications
- Implement and solve fixes to quality issues
- Implement and monitor new quality procedures
- Run parts and complete inspection
- Perform process and product audits to identify and record any quality issues
Contact the Automotive Engineering Division Team
Email the Engineering Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Engineering Jobs by Email
Kick-start your career today by joining our engineering mailing list.