Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
PFI / PPP Jobs
- Writing assessments of institutional frameworks and sector policies.
- Writing proposals for public and commercial clients.
- Evaluating investment plans and financing mechanisms for infrastructure projects and screening projects for PPP procurement.
- Conducting scoping analysis for governments and international financial institutions to determine bankable PPP projects.
- Supporting the design and implementation of PPP procurement regulations.
- Supporting the preparation of key indicators (KPI) and performance quality regulations (Output Specifications).
- Supporting negotiations with banks, investment firms, public authorities and other stakeholders for transaction design, contract execution and financial structuring.
- Supporting the development of new training and consulting markets.
- Performing complementary analysis, assessment, or development as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Senior Management.
- Development of unsolicited proposals and private initiatives in context of existing legal frameworks in different countries.
- Providing technical expertise in risk assessment, transaction structuring, cost-benefit analysis, and value for money analysis.
Contact the Accountancy Division Team
Email the Accountancy Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Accountancy Jobs by Email
The accountancy sector moves fast, keep up to speed by registering for job alerts with our accountancy job alerts.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.