I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
General Ledger Jobs
The general ledger position is accountable for creating journal entries and assembling supporting documentation, as well as for tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the financial statements, and writing related disclosures,.
Duties of General Ledge Jobs
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange.
- Provide appropriate accounting information to customers when needed.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Analyze and perform foreign currency exchanges.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
Contact the Accountancy Division Team
Email the Accountancy Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Accountancy Jobs by Email
The accountancy sector moves fast, keep up to speed by registering for job alerts with our accountancy job alerts.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.