Molecular Biologist Jobs
Molecular biologist jobs include observing and interpreting experimental data. Molecular biologist jobs maintain a detailed and accurate record of scientific activities.
Molecular biologist jobs maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Molecular biologist jobs knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice may be an advantage.
Generally a higher degree or PhD in Life Sciences is required along with experience in the biotechnology industry.
Jobs by sub-category
- Analytical Chemist Jobs
- Biochemist Jobs
- Chemical Engineer Jobs
- Clinical Coordinator Jobs
- Clinical Data Programmer Jobs
- Clinical Research Associate Jobs
- Environmental Technician Jobs
- Food Scientist Jobs
- Laboratory Technician Jobs
- Manufacturing Technician Jobs
- Medical Writer Jobs
- Microbiologist Jobs
- Molecular Biologist Jobs
- Pharmacologist Jobs
- Physical Chemist Jobs
- Production Development Engineer Jobs
- Quality Assurance Auditor Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Quality Control Engineer Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs
- Research Scientist Jobs
- Toxicologist Jobs
I have been working for Stafffinders as an agency for 14 years. They are 100% genuine and as committed today as the day I first worked for them.
There is no better feeling than to know you are working for an employer that has your best interests at heart.
I would never consider working for any other agency.
Register / subscribe
Have relevant jobs emailed to you when they come on the market or register your C.V. with us and we will get in touch with the latest jobs.
Receive jobs by email