Molecular Biologist Jobs
Molecular biologist jobs include observing and interpreting experimental data. Molecular biologist jobs maintain a detailed and accurate record of scientific activities.
Molecular biologist jobs maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Molecular biologist jobs knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice may be an advantage.
Generally a higher degree or PhD in Life Sciences is required along with experience in the biotechnology industry.
Jobs by sub-category
- Analytical Chemist Jobs
- Biochemist Jobs
- Chemical Engineer Jobs
- Clinical Coordinator Jobs
- Clinical Data Programmer Jobs
- Clinical Research Associate Jobs
- Environmental Technician Jobs
- Food Scientist Jobs
- Laboratory Technician Jobs
- Manufacturing Technician Jobs
- Medical Writer Jobs
- Microbiologist Jobs
- Molecular Biologist Jobs
- Pharmacologist Jobs
- Physical Chemist Jobs
- Production Development Engineer Jobs
- Quality Assurance Auditor Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Quality Control Engineer Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs
- Research Scientist Jobs
- Toxicologist Jobs
Stafffinders well organised, hardworking team consistently deliver a profesional service with a personal touch, catering for our weekly shift requirements no matter how big or small.
Register / subscribe
Have relevant jobs emailed to you when they come on the market or register your C.V. with us and we will get in touch with the latest jobs.
Receive jobs by email