Manufacturing Technician Jobs
Manufacturing technician jobs are responsible for the manufacture and packaging products of their Biotechnology companies.
Manufacturing technician jobs tasks include operating and maintaining small production equipment; weighing, measuring, and checking raw materials, and ensuring that batches meet product specifications.
Manufacturing technician jobs are responsible for maintaining records and cleaning production areas to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices (GMP), and standard operating procedures.
Candidates must display the ability to work independently and within a team. A degree in Life Science is generally required although positions may be available for candidates holding HND/HNC.
Jobs by sub-category
- Analytical Chemist Jobs
- Biochemist Jobs
- Chemical Engineer Jobs
- Clinical Coordinator Jobs
- Clinical Data Programmer Jobs
- Clinical Research Associate Jobs
- Environmental Technician Jobs
- Food Scientist Jobs
- Laboratory Technician Jobs
- Manufacturing Technician Jobs
- Medical Writer Jobs
- Microbiologist Jobs
- Molecular Biologist Jobs
- Pharmacologist Jobs
- Physical Chemist Jobs
- Production Development Engineer Jobs
- Quality Assurance Auditor Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Quality Control Engineer Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs
- Research Scientist Jobs
- Toxicologist Jobs
Jobs by location
Success storyStafffinders catering staff did a great job last week. All staff were well presented and adapted well to a new venue.
Register / subscribe
Have relevant jobs emailed to you when they come on the market or register your C.V. with us and we will get in touch with the latest jobs.
Receive jobs by email